The Macomb Bar / CDAM Partnership provides Macomb County Assigned Counsel UNLIMITED MIDC approved CLE for FREE
Macomb County assigned counsel may now complete their required 12 Annual hours of required of CLE online and. Macomb County assigned counsel may take an UNLIMITED number of our webinars and video replays for FREE!
See the titles below for REGISTRATION TYPES and REGISTRATION CODES. Registration is necessary. To register, visit www.CDAMonline.org, choose your training and during the registration process be sure to choose Macomb as your REGISTRATION TYPE and in the next screen, use the proper REGISTRATION CODE. If you have any questions contact Rick Troy at RTroy@MacombBar.org or 586-468-2940 or if urgent 586-321-4565.
Please Email all Signed CLE forms to SJones@MacombBar.org
- All Macomb Bar / CDAM trainings are Michigan Indigent Defense (MIDC) approved.
- Attorneys with less than two years experience are required to complete 16 hours of SKILLS training and 12 ANNUAL hours to be eligible for appointments.
- Attorneys with more than two years experience are required to complete a minimum of 12 ANNUAL hours.
- CLE hours are recorded annually, January 1 through December 31.
- CLE hours cannot be banked or carried over to the next calendar year.
- All attorneys begin at 0 hours on January 1.
- Attorneys that complete training from training providers other than Macomb Bar / CDAM are responsible for providing the Macomb Bar with copy of certificate of completion. It is advised to confirm that trainings are MIDC approved before taking the training.
- Evidence Boot Camps require a $100 deposit that is refunded upon completion of the course.
2022 Upcoming Criminal Seminars with Registration Types and Codes
Skills Training 101 IN PERSON
September 21-22, 2023 9:00am
Oakland County Bar Association – 1760 S. Telegraph Rd. #100, Bloomfield Twp.
REGISTRATION CODE: MOL48
Rule 21: Law Practice Succession Planning and the Interim Administrator Program by April Alleman via ZOOM
October 5, 2023 11:00am-12pm
REGISTRATION CODE: FREEPLANNING
A is For Attorney IN PERSON
November 9, 2023 9:30am
Shanty Creek, Bellaire, MI
REGISTRATION CODE: MOL49
2023 CDAM Fall Conference IN PERSON
November 10-12, 2023 9:00am
Shanty Creek, Bellaire, MI
REGISTRATION CODE: MLSC45
Macomb County Assigned Counsel / Public Defenders are eligible for all Macomb Bar / CDAM trainings at no cost. Registration is through the CDAM website and the Macomb Assigned Counsel Registration Password is required.
If you have participated in a seminar in the past, either in person or by video, that particular seminar will not count towards the required 12 annual hours. In other words, no repeats.