The Macomb Bar / CDAM Partnership provides Macomb County Assigned Counsel UNLIMITED MIDC approved CLE for FREE
Macomb County assigned counsel may now complete their required 12 Annual hours of required of CLE online and. Macomb County assigned counsel may take an UNLIMITED number of our webinars and video replays for FREE!
See the titles below for REGISTRATION TYPES and REGISTRATION CODES. Registration is necessary. To register, visit www.CDAMonline.org, choose your training and during the registration process be sure to choose Macomb as your REGISTRATION TYPE and in the next screen, use the proper REGISTRATION CODE. If you have any questions contact Rick Troy at RTroy@MacombBar.org or 586-468-2940 or if urgent 586-321-4565.
Please Email all Signed CLE forms to RTroy@MacombBar.org
- All Macomb Bar / CDAM trainings are Michigan Indigent Defense (MIDC) approved.
- Attorneys with less than two years experience are required to complete 16 hours of SKILLS training and 12 ANNUAL hours to be eligible for appointments.
- Attorneys with more than two years experience are required to complete a minimum of 12 ANNUAL hours.
- CLE hours are recorded annually, January 1 through December 31.
- CLE hours cannot be banked or carried over to the next calendar year.
- All attorneys begin at 0 hours on January 1.
- Attorneys that complete training from training providers other than Macomb Bar / CDAM are responsible for providing the Macomb Bar with copy of certificate of completion. It is advised to confirm that trainings are MIDC approved before taking the training.
- Evidence Boot Camps require a $100 deposit that is refunded upon completion of the course.
2022 Upcoming Criminal Seminars with Registration Types and Codes
Investigators and Experts: Discovering Access to Help Your Case IN PERSON
April 14, 2023 1:00pm to 3:00pm
16th Circuit Court Jury Room
40 North Main, Mt. Clemens, MI
featuring Thomas Tomko, Macomb County Public Defender
REGISTRATION CODE: MLSC43
Macomb County Assigned Counsel / Public Defenders are eligible for all Macomb Bar / CDAM trainings at no cost. Registration is through the CDAM website and the Macomb Assigned Counsel Registration Password is required.
If you have participated in a seminar in the past, either in person or by video, that particular seminar will not count towards the required 12 annual hours. In other words, no repeats.