Lawyer Referral Service
The Macomb County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service program offers legal assistance from our panel of experienced lawyers.
Request a Lawyer
Monday through Friday, EST, 8:30am-5:00pm at: (586) 468-8300
1. An experienced LRS representative will ask you a few questions. These questions help us
determine what kind of lawyer or legal service you may need.
2. The LRS representative will also ask you for your name, address and phone number.
This information is completely confidential and will not be shared with anyone.
It is only used for our records.
3. Then the LRS representative will give you the name and number of an attorney that has experience in the area of law that you need.
Please give the attorney a call at your convenience and let them know that you were referred by the Macomb County Bar Association.
They attorney will provide you with a free consultation. If for some reason you would like another attorney please call back for another referral.
1. Fill out the confidential, private online request form including the area of law that you find yourself in need of representation.
2. Then the LRS online service will give you the name and number of an attorney that
is experienced in the area of law that you request.
3. Please give the attorney a call at your convenience and let them know you were
referred by the Macomb County Bar Association.
4. If for some reason you would like a different attorney please
wait 24 hours before using the online service again or call the Lawyer Referral Service at (586) 468-8300.